Vegan Cauliflower Cheesecake
Recipe by The Good Plate
4 biscuits, crushed (To make it Gluten-free, use G-F biscuits)
1 tbs melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups cooked and cooled Cauliflower
3 tbs agave(or sweetener of choice)
6 tbs desiccated coconut
Strawberry Jam (or another jam)
- For the base, mixed crushed biscuits and coconut oil.
- Press into a 7" springform tin.
- For the filling,put desiccated coconut in a blender and pulse till creamy.
- Add all the other ingredients exept the jam and blend.
- Smooth into tin over the base.
- Cover with a layer of jam.
- Leave it in the refrigerator till serving.